Share in the Mission of Jesus and His Divine Mercy by hosting a Divine Mercy Event in your parish or home, or by bringing a group to the Divine Mercy Center. At a Divine Mercy Event, we are able to provide a talk(s) based on the needs of your guests. Possible topics include:
• The Message and Devotion of Divine Mercy
• How to Live a Life Filled with Mercy
• Testimonials from those who Placed their Trust in Jesus
• What are Jesus and Our Lady Asking us in These Times?
• St. Faustina
• Catherine M. Lanni’s Personal Testimony (Founder, Spiritual Moderator, and President of The Servants of Jesus of The Divine Mercy)
• And more!
Along with the talk(s), individual prayer with trained Prayer Ministers, coordinated book signings with Catherine, and our traveling Catholic Gift Shoppe items can be made available to your parish or home event. Tours of the Oratory and grounds, family/children’s activities, meals and/or refreshments, and our large Catholic Gift Shoppe are available for events held at the Divine Mercy Center.
Submit your Event or Group Visit request here!
Fill out the contact form below at least four months before an off-site event date and two weeks before a group visit to the Divine Mercy Center.
To schedule a Divine Mercy Event or Group Visit, please submit the request on this page.