The Servants of Jesus of The Divine Mercy is a Private Association of the Christian Faithful. We are a lay ministry of the Catholic Church founded by Catherine M. Lanni and established by Cardinal Adam Maida on Easter Sunday, 2003.
The Divine Mercy Center is a place of prayer run by the laity where works of mercy, both corporal and spiritual, are a way of life. It is a refuge from the distress, difficulties, and hardships in life. We aspire to be a reflection of God’s love. Through prayer, Holy Mass and days of reflection, we join together as one holy family imploring God for the Mercy He promises us. We offer ourselves as instruments through which God works to heal His beloved people. Together we rejoice in His healing and blessings.
Mission Development Assistant
The Mission Development Assistant plays a key role in assisting the Executive Director in maintaining and growing the funding base, and raising funds for the work of The Servants of Jesus of The Divine Mercy. We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed fundraiser who is excited to join a mission-driven organization.
This salaried position is well-suited for a person who is highly organized and enjoys a challenging career raising funds for a growing Catholic ministry. The Mission Development Assistant is responsible for assisting the Executive Director with the internal management of all funding activities, including: membership; coordinating grant proposals and reports; fundraising, mailing, management and maintenance of the donor database; tracking and compiling data.
The Mission Development Assistant also assists the Executive Director in managing our primary fundraisers and capital campaigns. This involves planning, organizing, and detailed project management and execution. The Mission Development Assistant will work with staff and volunteers to complete the various tasks related to these fundraising campaigns.
This is a challenging position that requires the individual to juggle many different tasks and develop a wide range of useful skills. This position is one of significant responsibility within the organization, and as a result, an outstanding opportunity to make an enormous impact on raising funds to support the work of the ministry.
- ● Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; minimum of three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- ● Fundraising and grant writing experience
- ● A self-starter; hard-working and highly motivated
- ● Demonstrate excellent writing, listening, and oral communication skills
- ● Ability to think creatively
- ● Open to giving and receiving feedback
- ● Highly organized, thorough and detail-oriented
- ● Ability to multi-task and oversee several projects at once
- ● Solid professional computer experience with Word, Excel, and internet tools
- ● Project management experience
- ● Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle – travel is involved
Please email resume to email@example.com.