Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to The Servants of Jesus of The Divine Mercy whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Last Updated: April 16, 2018
*Items with a star are a priority need.
For item drop-off please see any Staff Member or Prayer Minister in the Divine Mercy Center Social Hall.
– *Lighters for candles
– *Postage stamps
– *Kleenex (Facial Tissue)
– *Paper or foam Dessert plates
– *Paper towel
– *Liquid hand soap refills
– *Toilet bowl scrubbers (brush)
– *Copy Paper
– *Spray Cleaning Products (Clorox, Lysol, etc.)
– *Disinfectant Wipes (Lysol, etc.)
– *Gift cards: Walmart, Meijer, Kroger, Gordon Foods, Staples, etc.
– *13-gallon white trash bags (200 bags)
– *30-gallon black trash bags (200 bags)
– *40-gallon black trash bags (200 bags)
– *Coffee (Regular and Decaf)
– *3000-ft saran plastic wrap
– *Toilet paper for bathrooms
– *Paper towel for bathrooms
Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com and benefit the Divine Mercy Center! Here’s how:
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register. If you are new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (85632) or name of organization The Servants of Jesus of The Divine Mercy), select organization from list and click on confirm. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s). Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.